TWO COMPONENT. GROUTING RESIN.
Two component grouting resin for cable bolt anchoring and self drilling bolts. An instantly thickening, fast curing, two component silicate resin for high strength bonding of solid bolts and cable anchors. The final mixture thickens very quickly to form a tough, interpenetrating non porous elastic silicate. This minimises leakage from the bolt hole, displacing drilling water helping ensure full encapsulation.
- IMMEDIATE LOADING CAPACITY
- FULL ENCAPSULATION OF THE ANCHOR
- LONG DISTANCE PUMPING
- Pumpable resin enables load to be taken up in minutes
- Full encapsulation of anchors
- Immediate thickening minimising leakage from bolt hole
- Consistent grout quality ensuring reliable anchoring performance
- Resistance of grout to water
- Longer shelf life than resin capsules
- Injection quantity can be adjusted when fractured ground is encountered
- Carbothix is resistant to dilute acids and alkalis as well as fats
- Can be pumped long distances (up to 500 m) improving operational flexibility
- 12 Month shelf life
|PUNCHED SHEAR STRENGTH
Tests performed @ 25°C. Properties listed are only indicative and may vary with temperature, mining conditions, strata conditions, equipment, bolt hole annulus, injection qty etc.
||ULTIMATE COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH
- Carbothix Slow Set A 24KG - SKU NF0000024, white 24KG drum.
- Carbothix Slow Set B 19KG - SKU NF0000025, red 19KG drum.